MusicalNerdery.com Forum Index

MusicalNerdery.com •  Search •  Memberlist •  FAQ •  Register •  Log in
 Possible enhancement View next topic
View previous topic
kelsey59

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I am in the process of implementing your software at a remote NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center site (if you want to call Wallops Island, VA remote). The idea is to have your software upload our raingage and distrometer data to a central server for backup and processing. It would be nice if this could be done more often then once a day. Being able to upload as often as the users wishes would be a nice feature.

Thanks
WATYF
Benevolent Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi kelsey... thanks for posting.

It sounds like you're talking about the FTP backup feature... and yes, that feature is being upgraded in the next version (3.0).

The new version will incorporate the FTP backup into the Task Schduler itself (instead of running a separate scheduler just for the upload). In other words, the FTP backup will be able to run on any schedule that the Task Scheduler currently supports (which includes monthly, weekly, daily, hourly, etc)... so you should then be able to run it more than once a day.

Let me know if that answers your question.

...and check back in a while for updates on when the new version is out. Or you can PM me your email address and I will send you an email when the new version is out.

WATYF

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic