MusicalNerdery.com Forum Index

MusicalNerdery.com •  Search •  Memberlist •  FAQ •  Register •  Log in
 All you Graphic Artistes: TaskRunner 3.0 Icon needed!!! View next topic
View previous topic
WATYF
Benevolent Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you can clearly see... the TaskRunner 3.2 icon sucks.... pretty bad. This is, of course, because I have no art skills whatsoever. So... if there is anyone out there who would be kind enough to make me an icon for TaskRunner 3.2, I would be forever indebted to you... (or I'll just give you a free TaskRunner registration code... whichever... Razz).

Obviously, I'm going for the whole "guy running" theme at the moment... so if you can come up with a "guy running" icon that doesn't look like a blob of snot (much like the current icon does), then that would be cool. Or you can go in a totally different direction and make up something cooler... I'm flexible. Cool

I need the icon to be available in 256 colors through 32-bit (alpha blended), and in 16, 24, 32 and 48 pixels (basically, the usual compatibility req's). If you don't feel like going through that much trouble, you can just send me a high-res version, and I can convert it to all the other resolutions/sizes.

If I get more than one submission, I guess I'll just have to go with whichever one is cooler... and then somebody's gonna feel all "insulted" and there'll be all kinds of drama and what not.... but I'm really not anticipating a huge flood of entries... so I wouldn't sweat it. Razz

WATYF

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic